Following very strong revenue growth in Q3 2011, BD Multimedia continued to grow its revenue to €5,466k in the fourth quarter.
- Q4 2011 revenue: €5,466k (up 238% year on year)
- Q4 2010 revenue: €1,615k (up 213% year on year)
- Q4 2009 revenue: €516k
Our strategy remains unchanged. Notable sales activities during the quarter were as follows:
- We launched our service in eight more countries.
- We improved our payment window to make the purchase process easier for end users.
- We optimized our client service processes to continue building loyalty among our client base.
- We extended our technical infrastructure in anticipation of volume growth.
Commenting on these results, BD Multimedia’s Chairman and CEO, Daniel Dorra, said:
“By growing faster than the market, StarPass has made further market share gains. While other players are seeking to launch more new products, for the time being we remain focused on our core business of providing young online companies with a service tailored to their specific needs.”
About StarPass and BD Multimedia
StarPass is a fully integrated payment service that offers online merchants selling virtual goods and services the ability to monetize their content using a single solution with no installation costs or recurring fees.
StarPass is operated by BD Multimedia, a pioneer in premium and value-added services since 1986 and an expert in telecoms solutions.
BD Multimedia is listed on the Alternext market of the Paris Stock Exchange.
(ISIN code: FR0000035305/ALBDM)
Reminder of last press release dated November 8, 2011:"BD Multimedia’s IT services company Apogéa wins Sage Gold award"